What is this?
If you have an app in the iOS App Store, then you probably have had reason to maintain it. Was that app written by a consultant who might be hard to track down? Was it written by an in-house person who is no longer with your company? You might be running into problems with the app in certain situations, getting bad reviews along the way. Apple releases new versions of iOS and new devices that might need updates but your app just hasn't been updated to support the new features. This service is perfect for your needs!
A simple, monthly payment ensures that your app will continue being updated as bugs arise and new iOS versions and devices are brought out. Bring your customers peace-of-mind, knowing that they are using an app that is alive and kicking.
How does it work?
- Subscribe using the link below. 1 app per subscription.
- You will be contacted within 1 business day to get the details all setup. We will need:
- Access to the source code. If the code is hosted in a repository, then access to the repository. If it is not, we will provide a repository using BitBucket.
- A user setup on iTunes Connect that can submit new versions to the store, and create provisioning profiles.
- We will install a framework to report crashes, and submit that version to the App Store.
- When new crashes come in, we will fix them and submit to the App Store.
- When a new version of iOS comes out, we will test your app to make sure everything works as it should.
- If there is an issue, it will be fixed and submitted to the App Store.
- You get to rest easy knowing your app is being maintained, and your customers taken care of
Sign up using the button below to get started! You will be contacted within 1 business day to confirm setting everything up.